What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

408 4L80E silverado

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 408 4L80E silverado

I currently have a 2000 extended cab 4 wheel drive silverado. It is gray on the outside with dark navy leather interior. Power driver and passenger seats. Stock stereo with the temp/compass rear view mirror. The truck has 108,000 miles on it. The mods done to it are a 408 short block from texas speed and performance with L92 heads and intake and a 224/224 cam with pacesetter long tubes and no cats with a corsa sport side exit exhaust. It has a 4L80E built by a local guy Rick from Synergy recommended and had build his tranny with a PI 2800 stalling tc. It has 3:73 gears with and eaton posi out back and made 400hp/410ft tq on ricks dyno. I live in Monterey area of California. I bought an 06 duramax and am looking to get rid of this truck one way or another. My question is, how much do you think I could realistically get for my truck as it is now if I were to try to sell it. I am trying to figure out if it really makes sense to spend the money to return the truck back to stock by buying a stock motor and tranny out of a smashed vehicle, or if I should just try to sell the truck as is. Help is much appreciated. Thank you.