What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?

I'll be placing my SS for sale soon and have a price in my head but wanted see what you guys are thinking first....what's it worth?

Its pewter in color, updated newer black interior with t-tops, non-smoker and very clean. The front and rear bumpers do have some scuffs and could use some paint but the rest of the car is very clean for its age. The chassis has about 190k miles on it but come equipped with LOTS of newer updated parts and custom details. I purchased this car in Jan of 2006 and had BIG plans for her, built her to handle 800rwhp, but I’ve recently decided to go another route so my loss is your gain. This is the perfect car for someone looking to drop their custom motor and tranny in a go. I’ve always taken pride in my cars and this one is no exception. I’ve maintained the car regularly, greasing suspension and chassis parts and yearly oil changes for my differential by Pyle Bro’s in Baytown, TX. I have many of my service and purchase receipts as well.

Since I purchase this car with high mileage (110k) I didn’t beat on her to much and never took it to the track so the Dana 60 hasn’t had any hard launches on it yet. Since I’ve owned this vehicle it’s only seen one wreck, a little old lady hit me in the intersection (long story), couldn’t have been going any faster then 10-15mph though, nothing serious. I will try to list everything I can think of that comes with it, feel free to email or call me with any questions. I have title in hand and ready to hand off this project off to its next owner….

Note: Its current condition: While the motor was out I was planning on an exterior color change down the road so I was removing everything from the front clip area so I could have the bay painted. So far the rad and fans are out, wires are pulled back, front k-member is out along with front suspension (have a UMI RR k-member and upper and lower control arms, chrome molly): along with Strano Drop springs and sway bars) planned to install (for sale now). Also, removed master cylinder (sold), brake master, battery and tray, air pump, spare tire and jack (sold), stock steering wheel w/airbag, missing plastic cowl around wipers. I also removed the front fenders, dash and interior door panels too, I was planning on switching to a T/A interior. I can put most of this back in or leave it out depending on your needs, just let me know.

Exterior Modification:
· Halo headlights
· Clear smoked side markers
· Window tint
· Billet grill
· Short antenna
· Filled in Berger panel (flat black)

Interior Modification:
· Corbeau GTS II leather seats w/ air pump lumbar
· Autometer pillar pod
· Shift boot retainer (replaces cheap plastic piece)
· New carpet
· Custom SS/Bowtie floor mats
· Blue accent lights
· Custom switch panel for ashtray (switches: fans, cutout, line-loc, eject) www.emblempros.com
· Installed secondskinaudio.com damplifier plus and frost king to floor pans. Reduced lots of road and exhaust noise.

Performance:
· Borla Catback
· DMH electric cutout
· Poly motor mounts (helped get rid of vibrations from headers)

Suspension/Chassis:
· Koni SA 4/4 (Sam Strano)
· UMI Tubular lower control arms with weld-in relocation brackets. Ploy bushings and powder coated in black.
· UMI Non-adjustable Panhard bar. Ploy bushings and powder coated in black.
· UMI Tunnel brace mounted torque arm (chrome molly) Black powder coated
· UMI boxed style weld-in subframe connectors Ploy bushings and powder coated in black

Drivetrain:
· Strange Dana S60 (4:10 gear) Installed and professionally Serviced every year by Pyle Bros
· LPW embossed rear end cover w/axle-tube brace (very nice cover)
· Brakes: stock calipers (grinded for Weld drag wheels) with Rotoworks Slotted Rotors
· PST 3.5 aluminum driveshaft with 1350 yoke

Wheels and Tires:
· American Racing Torq Thrust II’s, antiquated (front 17x9, rear 17x10) (new with under 3kmiles on set)
· Front: Dunlop sport Z1 star spec, Rear: MT ET street (new with under 3k miles on set)
Attached Thumbnails 2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-2.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-3.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-1.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-4.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-5.jpg  

2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-602dscd.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-15.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-16.jpg  

Last edited by MyKeySS; 10-28-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

more pictures....
Attached Thumbnails 2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-p1010031.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-m6labeled__5_.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-bay.2.jpg   2000 "SS" roller, your thoughts on $$?-bay.4.jpg  
Old 10-28-2009, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

dude....no. do not sell it!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

LOL, i know i thought i would keep it forever but I have other plans, for now anyways ...we'll see what happens. How'd those headers work out for you? sorry i never got the claps sent to you...do you still need them?
Old 10-28-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Resident

what seats are those? Me likey!
Old 10-28-2009, 05:43 PM
On The Tree

· Corbeau GTS II leather seats w/ air pump lumbar

they're really comfy
Old 10-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Default camaro ss

let me know when you figure out a price. i'm pretty interested.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

dont need the clamps man. they are great....added a few ponies. i hope you get a c6 or somethin!