What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1994 z28

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 12:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1994 z28

I will be selling my Camaro, soon. I was wondering what you guys think would be a good price.

It is a 1994 Z28 with about 102,000 miles. It has power windows, locks, mirrors, drivers seat, t-tops, a/c, and automatic transmission. It is polo green with a tan cloth interior. It has a Kenwood CD/am/fm radio with i-pod hook up. It has 3.23 posi rearend, abs, and keyless entry. I am the second owner since Oct. 2006. Original owners bought it in Kansas and moved to Central Florida in 1999. The body is in good shape. It has a couple of dings and paint stratches. Nothing major. Interior is in good shape. I just replaced the headliner, sunvisor, and dash panel(the part that is always cracked on these cars).

It needs: leaks oil(small amount) out of the water pump sprocket hole on the timing cover. New tires, soon. Leaks a small amount of transmission fluid out of the speed sensor seal. The center console lid hinge is broken.

It has: Kooks LT headers, y pipe with a bullet style muffler that dumps before the rearend. Cross drilled and slotted rotors, calipers painted red. K and N cold air intake. 160 degree thermostat. Hypertech power programer. Polyurathane motor mounts and transmission mount(trans mount not installed). Taylor ingnition wires(8.8).

The exhaust is loud. With the motor mounts, there is some vibration and rattling inside. I took off the trans mount because at 65-75 mph, there was alot of vibration from the driveshaft. The speakers are not high quality. The t-tops do not leak, the a/c blows cold, it runs great. It has no cat, AIR, or EGR. The SES light comes on because of this. I get about 16-17 mpg in mixed and 21-22 highway. This is my daily driver right now. I replaced the opti and water pump about 2 yrs ago. I was thinking around $4500-$5000. Let me know what you think.