What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1996 ws6

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 ws6

Just bought a 97 ws6 with 65k and now im Thinking about selling my 96 ws6 after i put a new motor in it and wondering what it would be worth. Body has 160k on it, brand new stock motor with 3 year warranty,new clutch,trans 20k. Not sure which route to take with the car really dont want to part it out but dont want to sink money into it with putting a new motor in then have it worth nothing and having it just sit while I drive the new one.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pontiac-f...-how-rare.html.

Ive posted the car before and theres pics in the link there.

Also how much are near perfect shape a4 97 ws6 leather 65k cars going for these days thinking about selling it and getting a truck.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Launching!

eh, its not worth anything...you should probably just send it my way. Ill pm you my address.
I really don't know, my guess would be some where around 6k. If I were you I would get the interior cleaned up real good, it looks filthy and maybe you'll get more out of it considering the rare seats. the presentation is everything, I wouldn't even take a second look at a car if someone was selling it and didn't even vacuum it.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:23 AM
TECH Resident

Nothing pisses me off more than entering a thread having it link me to another, which links to a third and then the image link is broken.