What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

need help getting a value

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help getting a value

I am building a monte carlo right now. I am looking to get a camaro until its done. (about 6 to 8 months) I found a 99 Z28 convertable, 77,000 miles, six speed, leather, cat back, intake, 373 gears and limited slip, nice aftermarket rims, koni adjustable shocks, predator chip, sway bars. Overall good condition.

the bad is a riped drivers seat, needs two tires and a new pulley. I should be able to fix everything for about $800.

I want to be able to sell the car fast, when I am done with mine.So how much will this car be worth in six months with about 80,000 miles and the three problems fixed?

Your help is greatly appreciated, I have no experience with F-body's

Thanks, Lee
Old 02-23-2010, 10:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

It will be worth the same thing. Why would it be different unless you can steal it for a really cheap price? You might be able to recoup your $800 repair investment but the car is basically worth the same thing. I guess you could look at it as 'free transportation' if you can get all your money back. Prices probably range from $6k to $8k.