What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1980 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1980 camaro

My friend bought a 1980 camaro berlinetta about nine months ago and he ripped it all apart to paint it and build it up and then quit his job and had no money to put in to the car and it was in his friends garage and they got mad at him for some reason and they vandalized the car broke out the passenger window cut a hole in the cowl area about the size of a fist and put a dent in the right quarter panel so he ended up trading me a car so now im stuck with this thing i built the motor back up and haven't well then a couple of days ago i found out someone had pissed in the gas tank and i haven't been able to start it since so after i and hung the fenders,doors trunk, front bumper, and pretty much everything that was ripped off the car it has a crate 350 and an edelbrock top end and has about 30xxx miles on the motor 159xxx and now i need to get rid of the car due to space needed for my 2001 ss so what im wanting to know is what would someone pay for this car as it sits also the car has no hood. i have a stock hood from a 1976 camaro that will fit but there surface rust all over the hood. the car has black leather interior and the best part about this car is it if rust free thats why i traded. the rear sub frame has no rust on it or around it same with the front. the floor are rust free as well here are some pictures of the car from the beginning and some what now no picture of the motor built or how it look like as of this moment i will post some soon thanks
Attached Thumbnails 1980 camaro-picture-055.jpg   1980 camaro-picture-054.jpg   1980 camaro-picture-059.jpg   1980 camaro-picture-056.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1980 camaro