What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

*FEELER* 98 Camaro z28/m6 with 27,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default *FEELER* 98 Camaro z28/m6 with 27,000 miles

Curious what my car would bring if I sold it? Here's what I have. Let me know what u think please....

1998 Camaro z28, 6 speed manual ( LS1/T56 )
27,000 original miles
Black outside, tan leather inside.
T-tops
All options
Pristine condition, meticulously maintained with receipts and log book. Clear title. Clean CarFax.
Purchased the car last year with 24,000 miles. Changed oil twice in 3000 miles. Changed trans fluid. Flushed brake fluid with all new fluid. Check p/s and clutch fluid regularly, as well as oil. The all new Koni/Strano suspension rides amazingly smooth, yet stable as if on rails in the curves. Best part is the shocks are all adjustable firmness.

New tires all round (approx 2000 miles or less)
BFG KDs, g-force T/A up front- 275/45/R17
Nitto 555R out back- 315/35/R17

Aftermarket mods include:

Pacesetter LT headers, ORY, MagnaFlow muffler
SLP airbox lid with K&N
FastToys Ram air duct
Hurst Billet/Plus shifter
UMI subframe connectors
UMI shock tower brace
UMI adjustable rear LCAs
UMI adjustable panhard bar
Strano Performance 1 inch lowering springs
Koni single adjustable shocks-front
Koni double adjustable shocks-rear
ATE slotted brake rotors
ATE super blue brake fluid
Stainless steel braided brake lines
Hawk HPS brake pads, front and rear (car stops very well, and brakes look great)
Billet/polished front grille
ROH 17x9.5 polished aluminum wheels
4500k HID kits in lows and fogs (pure white)
Sonar projector headlights (not pictured)
20% window tint
Nite Shades spray tint with clearcoat used for tail lights, rear bumper side lights, and front bumper corner lights. Looks as if they are blacked out with a super gloss finish until the brakes or signals are applied and it becomes transparent. Slightly darker light output vs stock, but much better than blackout covers and much cleaner as well.
LS1 nose emblem, black and polished (not pictured, its subtle but nice touch)
Removed all other emblems besides CAMARO inlay in rear panel above bumper

Car runs and drives amazingly great. COLD A/C. Tracks straight and stops on command. The all new performance suspension was just installed a few hundred miles ago. Black paint looks superb due to being garaged and waxed/washed regularly. I also use a custom fit car cover, and a custom fit windshield sun visor when left outside for any period of time. Interior is mint with very little wear visible on drivers seat. All mods and preventative maintenance were performed by myself with receipts and a hand written log book with the date and mileage to show for each

Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 AM
On The Tree

Any ideas on ballpark figures? Its very hard to find these with such low mileage and so clean.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have no idea but drive that bitch. lol

Very clean Camaro. I'd take one of these over the new ones anyday.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 437 Likes on 316 Posts

Originally Posted by feelnlo
Any ideas on ballpark figures? Its very hard to find these with such low mileage and so clean.
I agree. Sounds great for the person looking for that set-up. I know if it was stock you would get many 'lookers' for around $10,000 with that wonderful LOW MILEAGE. However you have taken some buyers and 'collectors' out of the equation with the mods. Now you need to find that certain buyer PLUS get your investment back somehow. Mods usually just fetch a small percentage back on what you paid. See the 'sticky' above. Good luck if you end up selling.

Quick Reply: *FEELER* 98 Camaro z28/m6 with 27,000 miles