What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

modded 93 lt1

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default modded 93 lt1

ive just finished the car after 2 long years and ive just been so fed up with the process i dont even really enjoy the car. over 10k in this pos, and i just want to know what a realistic value would be.

93 camaro lt1 ( hardtop)/ all work was done by a reputable shop in columbus ohio. gearheadz automotive...http://www.gearheadzautomotive.com/ my car is in the pics section as well.

miles- on car 139,xxx
on drive train- less than 200
motor was out of a 93 camaro with 46k ( paper work to prove)
lt4 hot cam, stock ported heads, ported intake, hooker long tubes, bbk tb, cai, brand new( bought last wk) opti spark with a lifetime warrenty through my builders shop so it can always be replaced for free, idle control, slp loud mouth 1, new springs, lifters, retainers that fit hot cam.

trans- built 700r4. tci street fighter 3600 stall, manual valve body up graded to stage 3. should hold up to 600 hp easy (no where close to that now) has less than 200 miles on it as well

rear end- 373 gears, 10 bolt aluminum cover, aluminum drive shaft.

b&m lowering springs, stock brakes 9 replaced in september of 08, but the car has not ran since december 08.

cosmetics- 35% tinted windows, 98-02 ss wheels powder coated black
paint is 4/10 ***** weak. the top is faded, and the front is chipped to hell and back. the headliner is sagging, driver seat has a tear that is pretty shitty, arm rest is broke, no ciggerette lighter, after market stereo. new speakers.. lt1 ss hood non painted but it is black primer, doesnt look to bad but it is a different black.

i have bald radials on the rear but have another set that has about 40% life left, 275/40/17 all around. the front have about 60% left.

ive had the car at the track 2x and everytime it broke somthing. but on the old set up the car went 12.9s ( stock , bolt ons and a shift kit, 373 gears), so i dont know what it will do now. idc either, no desire to hit the track.

i would be realistic and say 4k firm is reasonable but help me if im outta my mind either way. im open to critisism or ideas that would help

thanks and here are the pics ( the hood is changed to the ss hood but i have no pics of it)

( old wheels)

sorry for the long post but i am ready to move on and need some opinions. thanks

Last edited by mullet cruizer; 08-03-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Quick Reply: modded 93 lt1