What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

What s my car worth? need money for fertility..

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 04:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What s my car worth? need money for fertility..

Well the time has come. I must part with my 01formula to pay for fertility treatments for my wife.. can you tell me what it is worth?

01 Formula A4 88k miles new rebuilt tranny with about 10k miles on it. It has an original LS6 block from the factory (because of the shortage for the year on LS1 blocks) Black z06 motorsport rims with falken track tires. PacesetterLT's TSP catted 3 inch y and borla catback. I have a ported TB MTI lid and a few other minor mods. Car is in CA and passes smog with flying colors. I also have the original exhuast. The rear Formula low rise hatch has been changed for the Trans Am high rise hatch. I also have the original hatch as well. Any recomendations on a price range? To me she is worth a lot.. But having a child and the happynes that would bring my wife would be worth more.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

Wow! Trading a car for a baby?? There has to be another way. OK, I'll Guess I've lived through too much.

Your '01 Formula is extra valuable to that certain person looking for the LS6 block but not much else is going for it as far as mileage or apparent condition since you didn't say anything about it being excellent or even good. You probably fall into the www.KBB.com 'private party' fair to good range. Add the 25% or 33% percentage of your mods original cost, then add a little for the LS6 block to arrive at your price. If you do decide to sell, good luck with everything!

Quick Reply: What s my car worth? need money for fertility..