What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

03 Z06, deal or no deal?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 01:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 03 Z06, deal or no deal?

The car is an 03 Z06 Black on Black, all stock except Baer brakes and a CAI. Car has 22k on it and was repainted about 1 or so ago. Seller says when the car was shipped new from the dealer, the moving company damaged the paint somehow. Car is pretty clean but has the ugliest rims on it and it will need new tires. Seller does not have the stock rims either. Seller wants 25k firm for the car. With the tires needing replaced and the rims being uglier in person. I just think its a bit high for a repainted car that needs new tires and different rims???

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb
Attached Thumbnails 03 Z06, deal or no deal?-16431421158.281679185.im1.main.565x421_a.563x421.jpg  
Attached Images     

Last edited by D-Webz; 08-20-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Is the paint really nice or showing signs of age? How about the Carfax? The price is not unreasonable (always offer less) if the paint is excellent and the Carfax clear. No big deal about the rims and tires unless you really want the stock rims. Get the rims and tires that you want for a few grand and start fresh. Consider it part of the purchase price. Good luck!
Old 08-21-2010, 12:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NC01TA
Is the paint really nice or showing signs of age? How about the Carfax? The price is not unreasonable (always offer less) if the paint is excellent and the Carfax clear. No big deal about the rims and tires unless you really want the stock rims. Get the rims and tires that you want for a few grand and start fresh. Consider it part of the purchase price. Good luck!
Carfax is clean, the paint is pretty nice since it been repainted there are a few flaws on it and some spots that were touched up after the paint job. The interior shows signs of wear on the seats. But nothing out of the ordinary.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Staging Lane

i dont know man the wheels arent my taste, but they aren't THAT bad...id drive it then get rims eventually

i think offer a little less but only 22,000 miles is SWEET, Being repainted would only bother me if it was a shitty job..

u could prob find someone to trade u those wheels for stock C5 wheels, prob not Z06's tho LOL

Quick Reply: 03 Z06, deal or no deal?