What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2001 WS6 95k

Old 09-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 WS6 95k

How much would you guys say a 01 navy blue ws6 6spd is worth? Just under 95k on the clock. No mods. Has t-bar and hurst shifter. Runs nice, no problems. Seems to have been well taken care of.

I'm looking at one and just wanted to ask how much you guys personally would pay. Also, an LS1 with 95k isn't really much to worry about, is it? From what I've read they are pretty reliable motors especially when taken care of and kept close to stock. I have no personal experience with them however.

Thanks for any help
Old 09-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and one more thing. According to it's CARFAX, it's only had one previous owner.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

One owner, well maintained is a good thing, that's for sure. Now the negative and why you do NOT want to pay too much for this car. When it comes time to sell (unless you keep the car for many years) you will have a 100,000+ miles car on your hands that is a still nice two owner (but not one) car that will bring you just an average price. I would pay only KBB 'private party' for this car you are talking about. It would be a good deal for you now without getting slammed in the future. www.kbb.com and look under 'private party', not retail pricing. The mileage is the key here. It isn't a 40 or 50,000 miles car that would command retail or a slight premium.

*Note: Yes, these LS1 engines are very durable if maintained properly. Many owners on here claim 150 - 200,000 miles on them.

Search this Thread