What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 z28 a4

Old 09-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 z28 a4

Thinking about putting my camaro on the market pretty soon. I just recently purchased it for a good price and am hoping to get more than I paid for it.
I bought it my last semester of college and thought it was going to be a cool project when I found a job. But I enlisted in the Air Force and leave in April.
I do not want the car sitting there or letting my brother drive and decrease the vaule when I am gone.

Bads include engine light on; last time I checked it was two 02 sensors. A cracked windshield, cracked dash, an oil leak from the oil pan gasket and rear main seal, and needs one rear tire. The previous owner had a flat and only replaced one tire and left the other with little tread lol.

About how much would these problems decrease the vaule by?
I am trying to get a ball park estimate so when I list it I will not under/over price it.
Any input would be great.
Thanks
Old 09-10-2010, 09:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Let your brother drive it. It isn't worth much 'as is'. Too many issues, and I wouldn't worry about decreasing the value. It is pretty rough. Cracked windshield, cracked dash, tires, engine light ON. Good heavens!

Search this Thread