What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1993 camaro z28 105k

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 1993 camaro z28 105k

I was wondering what my camaro z28 is worth. so here are my mods.

Ceramic coated Hooker shorty supercomps, high flow 3" cat, borla 3" stainless steel catback with quad chrome tips,K&N CAI, new plugs and wires, computer is now able to be tuned like a 94, have obd1 plug, lowering springs, big sway bars,shocks, subframe conn., 700r4 non lockup stall,shift kit(hard shift for racing). 3.73 rear gears, rear end girdle, pan hard bar, shock tower brace, ect for susp., 17" chrome ss wheels 9" wide. 10.5" tires brand new all around, only 115 mph speedo, new rear brake pads, car was garage kept for 8 years just recently brought out only 10k miles in the last 9 years. Car has cd player with amp and sub and new speakers. The car is red and black. black roof. interior is black and grey. in amazing shape. just 1 small crack in dash.(common) the car does have a small crack in windsheild. its been there for a while and hasnt spread much at all. and from how hard this car rides im shocked. The car is a mid 13 second car but honestly this thing is all about handling. it out handled my friends WRX. 2010. He had big trouble staying with me. The paint is a 20 footer. looks amazing at 20 feet or even 10. but when you get up close theres a few dings and some rock chips but for the age the paint looks good. interior is an easy 9/10. great shape. Has a clifford security system but i never bothered to try to get it to work. the car has 105k on it and the trans and rear have less than 10k. This car handles amazingly. its insane how i can keep up with most awd cars. The trans shifts really hard...it wasnt built to shift smoothly. the car has chirped 2nd before. not often but i swear it has. I was just wondering what you guys think its worth. want to sell it soon and get an ls1. This car runs like a raped ape! thanks guys!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So no thoughts guys? I'm hoping to get like between 5-6k? too much? any reply would help!

Quick Reply: 1993 camaro z28 105k