What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

True value of a 2002 ws6 Ram Air TA m6

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 10:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default True value of a 2002 ws6 Ram Air TA m6

Alright guys i really need some pro adivice on this one so i can make sure i am making a smart rash business decision....ok here we go...So a guy at work just pops up driving his grandfathers 2002 ws6 Ram Air m6 trans am with exactly 42,000 miles on it....Its black w black interior and i mean this sob is mint and black!!!! I start talking to him about it and he said his grandpa keeps it in the garage and never drives it and he has been talking about selling it....So i have been third party making offers to his grandpa for almost a month now....Finally at 14,000 cash he said he would do it....How much is this car for real worth....I remember looking a year ago for one of these cars and couldnt find anything nice and if i did it wasnt reasonable....To me this is the crown jewel of all cars and looks to be a big collectable in years to come....Is the 02 6speed ramair as bad to everyone else is it to me....14k is a lot of money to shell out....What are you guys thoughts on this and what is a virgin car like this really going for on the market....Thanks
matt
Old 10-14-2010, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, $14K os about right for low-mileage and mint shape. The M6 cars are known to rip out the 10 bolt rears tho so maybe an early upgrade is in order if you can spare the extra cash. Then you can give me the 10 bolt for my T/A that doesn't have one! haha Sweet find tho, Man! Lets see some pics in your driveway!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:51 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

You can't make a smart AND rash business decision, but in regards to the car it sounds like a good deal to me. I wouldn't call it virginial but the miles are definitely low enough. Doesn't sound like it's modded which is ALWAYS a plus. Post some 'pics!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:58 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've seen them go for more than 14k with 50k on the clock. white,black leather, stick...

not too bad of a deal IMHO.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by myk
You can't make a smart AND rash business decision, but in regards to the car it sounds like a good deal to me. I wouldn't call it virginial but the miles are definitely low enough. Doesn't sound like it's modded which is ALWAYS a plus. Post some 'pics!
haha i guess your right...but if anyone could make a "smart and rash"decision it would be me lol....Tired and late my friend. ...Na but i haven't bought the car yet...I was just making sure i wasnt spending too much on this car..I already have three cars and if im not getting a decent deal im not going to buy it. Im really not in the market to pay full blown retail for anything right now...Sounds like i should wait. And the car is 100% stock....I really would give it a 10 outa 10...

Quick Reply: True value of a 2002 ws6 Ram Air TA m6