What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 SS M6 Rebuilt Title, WIW???

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 12:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99 SS M6 Rebuilt Title, WIW???

Long story here, but I'll try and make it short...

My buddy bought this SLP SS M6. In the short time he had it he did a little racing on teh street with it, but nothing major. Most of the time I recall him spinning so I would assume no rear end abuse as it never saw a track.

He wrecked it into a ditch and basically got body damage all around it from spinning. It was a low mph wreck, and literally just beat up the body. He wanted a new car instead of insurance fixing it, and he knew the owner of the body shop, so they worked it out as totaled. The body shop owner bought the car from insurance knowing that it was a deal considering the damage was just body work.

I know all of this b/c I worked for the body shop owner(this was back in december of 2006) He repaired everything flawlessly and gave it to his girlfriend who is a muscle car lover. She got a Vette about 3 months ago and is going to get rid of the SS now. She put 3k miles on it since 07 and it has
59,xxx now on it. Whats it worth with a rebuilt title???
Specs:
Standard SLP SS
M6
AR Torque thrust 2's(polished)
275/45/17 G-forces all the way around
Pro 5.0 shifter
Lid and exhaust

The car is immaculate and completely flawless. I know of all of the damage and have it listed. If any of you were in my situation what do you think you would pay for a car that was immaculate like this but with a rebuilt title. Again, its flawless...