What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 Trans Am WS6

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 10:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Trans Am WS6

I am looking at an 02 WS6 M6 with 100k miles on it, black leather, silver exterior, brand new clutch, K&N CAI, brand new tires. The car is on its 2nd owner who has had it since 20k miles. The bad part about the car is that it has paint chipping off of the front and back bumpers and the 2nd gear synchro is going out. I am just wanting to see what you guys think would be a fair price to pay for the car the way it sits.

Thanks in advance!
Shawn
Old 02-08-2011, 09:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

Depends what you want to do with it. That is some serious mileage the 2nd owner has put on the car, and what else does it need? Do you want to paint the car or just re-spray the affected parts? How much would the repair be? Could you do any of it or would professional shops be needed? Clean, clear title? www.kbb.com shows a 'fair condition' private party sale at $9200 in my zip code. I would deduct the needed repairs off that to come up with a fair price. That's if you really want to bother. Still some nice ones out there. Think it through. Good luck!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
Depends what you want to do with it. That is some serious mileage the 2nd owner has put on the car, and what else does it need? Do you want to paint the car or just re-spray the affected parts? How much would the repair be? Could you do any of it or would professional shops be needed? Clean, clear title? www.kbb.com shows a 'fair condition' private party sale at $9200 in my zip code. I would deduct the needed repairs off that to come up with a fair price. That's if you really want to bother. Still some nice ones out there. Think it through. Good luck!
It would more than likely just be a DD or a fun car that gets driven to keep miles off of my car..the bumpers would more than likely just be painted and then blended with the rest of the car by a friend of mine..the transmission would just be rebuilt back to stock