What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Thinking about selling mod'd '01 Z28, M6

Old 03-11-2011, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about selling mod'd '01 Z28, M6

I've been thinking about selling my Z28 (see signature) mainly because it doesn't get driven nearly as much as it ought to. I just put a new engine in about a year ago and have put MAYBE 5K miles on it since then. I dropped a lot of money on this car, way too much to ever recoupe, but I'd like to get something back. If not, I can just hang on to it and drive it when I can...

It's a white, 2001 Z28 M6 (hurst) that I bought used in 2002 with 15K miles. I am the 2nd owner. Never involved in any major accidents, minor chips and paint damage to the nose. Needs a quick touch-up to look perfect again.

The list of Mod's is longer than the signature and it sits on C5 Z06 replica rims, 17" front with 18"x9.5" in the rear. I am actually having new tires put on as we speak.

I will try to post some pics up but was really just wondering what my mod'd z28 is worth on average.

I spent a lot of time on this site getting input and ideas for each and every mod I have ever done with the car. Each decision was carefully researched and thought out prior to doing. Also, everything was done by a professional race mechanic, including the engine build, which was a 6.0 iron block, bored and stroked to a 418cc.

If you have any questions or would like me to add anything, please let me know.

Thank you all for your interest and assistance. I owe this site (and the users) many thanks!

Search this Thread