What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

'00 Formula WS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 09:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default '00 Formula WS6

Just getting some feedback and opinions on what some might think I should list the car for. I have noticed several other Formula WS6s in the classifieds.
My car has about 86,500 miles on it, I am the 4th owner, Carfax looks all good, except for 1 accident, appears to have been rear ended some years ago. From the looks under the car, I cannot even tell though.
The car is not stock. Has H/C and all supporting mods, car is very clean and well cared for, no problems what so ever, everthing works correctly, no hidden surprises with the car. Body and interior are in great shape, only issue is there is spidering on the front bumper on the bottom.
I know the market is really rough right now, just want to get some opinions out there, don't worry I will not be offended by your responses.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 437 Likes on 316 Posts

Go to www.kbb.com and look up 'private party' fair or good condition (you decide) in your zip code. That is the place to start pricing. It is fairly accurate for the car you are talking about. If you have a lot of mods, then add 25-33% of your original mod price to the total. You may not get that price but it is fair to ask for it, then decide what you will take.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:36 PM
TECH Resident

Gotcha, I looked there last night and came to a realization the car might not sell at the asking price I posted it for. We'll have to see how the next couple of months roll to figure out how bad I really need to sell.
Thanks for the reply, I've seen you in this section alot so was expecting/hoping you would reply, thanks.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 437 Likes on 316 Posts

You're welcome! I may run into you one day down in the Buford or Duluth area. We go to the Mall of GA about 4 times a year plus Atlanta stuff. If you ever see a red T/A vert go by with North Carolina Nascar tags, that is us
Old 03-25-2011, 06:01 PM
TECH Resident

Hahaha, will be on the look-out. I hardly see F-Bodies around here, and when I do see them, I spot em from a mile away (figuratively). I'll look out for those tags, will probably see you at F-Body gathering too if you make it to that meet.

Quick Reply: '00 Formula WS6