What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

88 Mustang ls6 turbo hatch

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 88 Mustang ls6 turbo hatch

I am posting this up to see what my 1988 Ford Mustang lx with a ls6 swap would be worth. I will get pics up in the next week or so. It’s a 88 mustang with a 02 -04 ls6 engine and custom front mount turbo setup. Car makes just under 600rwhp and 600rwtq. Car was tuned by Speed Inc march 15th 2011. Outside of the car is in great shape. Was painted a couple years ago to Dark Shadow Gray with a custom kandy raseberry hood stripe. Everything on the car has less than 500miles since the swap and build. Newer set of 18x9 cobra chrome wheels with 275/35/18 bfg drag radial and 245 street tire on front. Front and rear tail lights have been tinted.Engine and trans have less than 30k on them. Interior is in good shape but needs to be finished up. Car is 100% rust free. All underside has been coated,cleaned, painted. Gauge cluster is out of a 97-98 camaro all gauges work exc temp gauge. This is the mod list of everything.
Engine:
Ls6 02-04 vette, Ls6 intake, ls6 ported oil pump, Arp head studs, cometic head gaskets, 243 heads, patriot extreme springs, manley pushrods, titanium retainers, arp rod bolts, arp intake,timing cover, torque conv bolts, underdrive crank pulley, machine head alternator bracket and alternator, ported TB, oil catch can, aluminum coolant overflow tank, Be-cool radiator, 2600cfm cooling fan, Msd plug wires, Ngk plugs, Rear mount battery,
Fuel system:
Speed inc fuel rails, 60lb injectors, aeromotive 340 stealth pump, -6 feed and return lines, aeromotive boost ref regulator,
Turbo setup:
Master power t70 .96 A/r turbo, Truck manifolds with 2.5” cross to a 3” dump, -4 feed and -10 return oil lines, precision 46mm wastegate, RPS bov, 12x24” 3” core intercooler, dei wrap on all hot parts,
Transmission & rear:
4l60e, 3500 stall, Trans go hd2 kit, 31 spline strange axles, gt500 rear diff with carbon clutchs, 3:31 gears, large trans cooler, Front line lock,
Suspension:
AJE front K member, Aje control arms, bbk subframe connectors, bbk upper and lower control arms, bbk lowering springs, Aje trans cross member, Strange 10way rear shocks, Custom built 6 point roll bar “very nice cage”,
Wheels and tires:
18x9 18x8 cobra R wheels, bfg 275 drag radials, 15x8 15x3.5 greg weld drag lite wheels, 26x10 et streets, 165r15, both sets come with car.
Gauges:
Lc-1 wideband, boost gauge, fuel pressure, oil pressure,

I know there alot of things I am missing and alot more info people want so please let me know what you think and what else You would wanna know. Like I said above I will post pics in the next week or so. Here are some pics of it when I was building it.

Alot of work has been done since these pics. Car looks alot better so I really wanna get some better pics

Last edited by Orangemagic; 03-24-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Quick Reply: 88 Mustang ls6 turbo hatch