What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 z28 m6

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 z28 m6

Mainly looking for feedback on my recent purchase of said car.

I paid 10k for it. vehicle has 23k original miles and bone stock. black in color, cloth interior (happy and sad at the same time), t tops, dealer or factory installed rs body kit, excellent condition overall. it checked out no wrecks or body work. granted its not as desirable to some because its not an SS but the difference between the two to me is a couple of bolt ons.

mainly just seeing what people think. most local peeps i talk to think i got a great deal, a couple think i paid whats its worth, no one yet thinks i overpaid
Old 06-10-2011, 06:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

If a clean title 'no issues' car, it is a real steal! Nice going! 'Stock' 6 speeds with non-abused low miles are getting very tough to find. I loved the cloth seats in my '96 Formula. Such a nicer 'feel' than leather IMO. Don't feel negative about having a Z28 vs an SS. As stated over and over, an LS1 is an LS1. Enjoy the ride! You have years and years of great miles ahead of you.