What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

CLEAN 99 SS for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CLEAN 99 SS for sale.

Dont really need to sell this car but just looking to see if i can get some offers. Its is super clean does not look like a 1999 thats for sure. I just put 2002 seat up front that have the "SS" logo. Car has 102mm LSXR intake manifold 92mm Fast throttle body. Pacesetter LT's. "Tru" duel exhaust X-pipe dumped off right behind the doors. Centerforce dual friction clutch. ls2 fuel rails. lowered with tokico shocks. car has 110,000 seems a little high but this car is strong. Got it on the dyno at VA speed at 367rwhp. also have slotted and drilled rotors. here is a link to my facebook for pics. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...2316&sk=photos
Old 06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 437 Likes on 316 Posts

Look at some of the other threads in this section for the difficulty in selling modded cars, some with extremely low mileage. Oh yes, you can sell them for cheap, but I doubt that is what you want to hear. The other threads will give you a good idea what your car is worth and what you can realistically get, and yes, 110,000 miles doesn't help the equation. Enjoy your ride as you will probably want to keep it.