What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Little help guys, what's it worth??

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little help guys, what's it worth??

98 m6 B4C car. Silver in color with c6 wheels, has a small crack in passenger fender. Stock bottom end, 109k on the motor. Has "newer" 241s and ls6 intake with a comp XR grind around 609" lift. Beehive springs, ported mass air, spec clutch, 1" lowering springs, and comes with new fender and NOS kit (both un-installed). I think that's about it. I'm very interested in this car, but have never owned an F-Body. So, you're the pros! What's a car like this worth?? Should be decently quick too, right?
Old 11-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Teching In

OH!! and thanks in advance for any helpful advice/opinions
Old 11-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Teching In

Annnnnd I posted this thread before reading the sticky, basicaly because I'm an idiot. Lol! I know this kinda stuff gets old and annoying, but I'm new to these cars and even newer to this interwebz business. So, of the mods will kindly move this thread I would be greatful. And please, no "friendly fire"! Haha
Old 11-04-2011, 07:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

Originally Posted by DaMuuule
Annnnnd I posted this thread before reading the sticky, basicaly because I'm an idiot. Lol! I know this kinda stuff gets old and annoying, but I'm new to these cars and even newer to this interwebz business. So, of the mods will kindly move this thread I would be greatful. And please, no "friendly fire"! Haha
Don't worry about it. Not the first time this has happened. The mods will move it to the "What's It Worth" section. I'll answer you there or you can just read some of the posts there to get an idea what it is worth.