What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

SC'ed LT1 trans am

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SC'ed LT1 trans am

Sounds a bit high on the price when there are LS1 making that much power NA or boosted.

http://killeen.craigslist.org/cto/2742167806.html
Old 12-11-2011, 09:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 437 Likes on 316 Posts

I'm sure the car is worth that much, but yes, you are quite correct as it is way overpriced if he actually wants a sale. Very few will pay even close to that unless they absolutely love every facet of his build and 'must have it'. He's going to be waiting a loooong time most likely.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I went to see it had a few flaws in the paint and what not like a good gash in the rear bumper lookied like some had tried cutting the car lol. That and there was a few cracks in paint on the hood. The biggest problem for me was the fact that he cut out the the fog light holes in the what looked like square opening to get more air to the intercooler. So a new front bumper would be needed. That and he had gold over lays on all the decals and a big gold screaming chicken on the hood. But man when he started it it sounded so mean!! But ya not going to pay that much for it.

Quick Reply: SC'ed LT1 trans am