What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Is this too much?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this too much?

I am looking into buying this car but I think this is too much for it being a Z if it was an SS I could see it being this much. He wants 11,500

it is not a real ss,its a z28
Heres my 99 Hugger Orange Camaro,this is a factory paint job only offered in 1999,ebony leather interior. It is a 6 speed, hardtop car. It has 65K on the clock.

Mods:
T-Rex Comp Cam
Patroit Dual Valve Springs
katech rod bolts
ls6 intake
Pacesetter Longtubes
Pacesetter Ory Pipe
SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
SLP Smooth Bellow
slp lid
Spec 3+ Clutch
B&M 2 piece Ripper Shifter
cris1313 ramair
3.42 gears
fmic 30lb injectors
fikse fm5 wheels

Suspension:
Triple Diamond Subframe Conn.(currently off car)
Tubular K-Member
Tubular A-Arms / ADJ
Big Bear Brake Kit
Drilled and Slotted Rottors
Corvette Calipiers
Stainless Brake Lines

The New: around 1700miles
Slave Cylinder
Pacesetter Longtubes
Pacesetter Or y Pipeslp lid
cris1313 ramair

the bad,
it has 3.42 gears so down low it does not drive as smooth as it could with some 4.10 or lower gears.(i do have 4.10s brand new in the box,that will be sold with the price of the car)

all was good in the suspension with the prokit,but i wanted it lower so i cut the springs a little and it drove good,then i wanted it lower so i cut them some more.with me driving it and no one else in the car it drives fine but turning sharp right it makes a bumping noise.with a passenger in the car it will make the noise when it hits a bump or a shift in the road.i believe it is because its so low that its bottoming out,reason being with the prokit i had no problems with passengers what so ever.

no a/c in the car,i bought the car and it was not working so i removed the under hood stuff,condensor,lines,etc.reason i removed them is because its not my daily driver and to make room for the cris1313 ram air.i do have the original a/c parts to give the new owner

it is throwing a ses light,i took it to autozone and its one code po154.after some research on tech,it appears to be the o2sensor on the passenger side.car runs fine but probly would run better in partial throttle with new o2 sensor.i will fix it if i have time,probly not th