What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2001 Formula / 45k miles / 6.0 Engine

Old 05-01-2012, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Formula / 45k miles / 6.0 Engine

Everything you see listed below other than the appearance mods was done less than a year ago. I have put less than 3k miles on the Engine, Suspension. (I've been attending college at Washington State University where I go home for the summer [Florida] thus leaving me with very limited time to drive the car when its not raining/snowing)

I will make a "cleaner" For Sale ad if I do put it up for sale, as of right now I'm just trying to see what I can get out of it. I have put alot of money into it, but I know the market is fairly low. I'm looking to get more along the lines of "What you would pay for it if you were going to be buying it"

There are alot more mods and information on the car I will put in the for sale ad, but like I said right now just checking prices.

Engine was built for FI, turbo to be exact so as of right it's at a pretty low compression ratio. Everything is fully forged.
Engine Sheet
https://docs.google.com/file/d/1e90s...2nU/edit?pli=1
The engine was built by AES in Texas and the swap was installed at Speed Secrets by Ellis Groo

(Nothing was wrong with the last engine, I just had a lump sum of money left over from my Deployment to Iraq so decided to go this route, however college has halted my FI plans currently)

Small list of Mods

HID Headlights
borla with elec cutout where plates would be
moser 12 bolt w/410's
ported TB
lid w/k+n and smooth bellow
Monster Stage 3 Clutch

Suspension
Strano / Koni 4/4's
UMI 2000 SFC 2pt Weld in
UMI TA relocation kit 2007 or 2008 (A4 vs M6)
UMI Adj TA 2205 with hardware
(2)- 18x9.5 Custom 2-peice Boze Alloy Rims http://www.bozeforged.com/speedster.html
(2)- 18x10 Custom 2-peice Boze Alloy rims
(2)- 275/35/18 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires
(2)- 295/35/18 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2001 Formula / 45k miles / 6.0 Engine