What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Thinking about selling, where should i start

Old 05-13-2012, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about selling, where should i start

98 , trans am, c6 vette wheels, drilled rotors, red calipers, texas speed rumbler catback, tint, leather, cd, air, 148xxx miles, car is in great shape, no accidents, good tires, im lookin in to getting back in a camaro, hopefully a ss i just like them a little more, What would be a good starting price for this car??

Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

That T/A looks incredible in that photo with those high miles. Congratulations on the exterior upkeep!
LS1 F-bodies with over 6 figures in mileage generally get less than $8,000. Not all, but most. Buyers need to figure in a few grand in needs and repairs and don't want to be in a 6 figure mileage car for over $10,000. With yours having 148k miles I am not sure you can get close to that figure. You can always ask $7,000 and see if you get any nibbles, but I'm thinking less than that for a sale. You never know unless you try though, right? If no action, then lower the price until you hit that sweet spot when the phone starts ringing. GLWS!!
Old 05-14-2012, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the car looks as good in person as it dose in the pic too,its a very well kept car. no issues car will be lowers within a few weeks too. think im gonna start around 7200 and see where it goes from there

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thinking about selling, where should i start