What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1998 ws6 turbo t/a need finishing

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 ws6 turbo t/a need finishing

Good...under 100k ls1 m6 true ws6. Has sts rearmount turbo with smaller 55-60 mm garret,6lb spring 4inch intercooler (air-air), devils own meth kit, stealth intank fuel pump with 60lb deka injectors, RX catch can, 2bar OS, burkhart chassis front end support. Clean leather interior

Bad....front needs to be completed and the access hole cut for the pump needs to be cleaned up....what i mean is my cutting skills suck and a trap door should be put it. The tranny has no 5th gear. the car had been in a front end wreck...(minor according to car fax) When i removed the front cap the frame rails were tweaked. We alligned them the best we could with not having a frame machine and refitted a new front bumper and new front cap. The gaps dont look bad at all but now the chassis support i got for the intercooler isnt lining up with the holes on the front frame rails. The support could be drilled and welded and work fine..or not use the intercooler and just run meth.

What im getting at is i just want out of this car. It has taken up too many of my days off. What do you think i should ask.? parts wise it needs nothing. but is does need to be painted and put back together as well as radiator, fans washer bottle...etc....put back on here are a few pics.

this is the car going to where it sits now to get the front end lined out..

this is the damaged frame rail...

repaired frame rail with new end pieces attached....

This is how it was left today with the formula front cap and new hood..

there is not a lot left to do. But im just tired...its been two years and im about ready to call it. what would you ask for it?
Old 05-04-2013, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to give a better idea of its finished potential....

this is a pic of the intercooler mounted behind the t/a front end and the factory ws6 hood. The reason for the change...the t/a front bumper was coming apart where it mounts to the fenders and the damn hood flew up on me!! If it wasnt for that then i would have let it be.

This is a dyno run with no mods to the car other that the borla catback....when i first got the car...

http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/u...Picture002.mp4

Quick Reply: 1998 ws6 turbo t/a need finishing