What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 Firehawk Vert 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Firehawk Vert 6 speed

Looking at a 99 Firehawk 6spd convertible with about 40,000 miles. Bone stock. White. What's it worth guys? I passed on an auto to hold out for a 6 speed.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

I really wish you provided more detailed information. This is really an important purchase, and expensive at that. What is the condition of the car? Is the title clear? Any accident history? How many owners?? Does the car need anything, like tires? How's the top? Any rips, fading or issues??
So much affects pricing unless you want generic pricing which really doesn't help out much.
A 6 speed bone stock Firehawk 'vert will be very desirable to many, and there just aren't that many out there. I'll give you two scenarios to show you the possible price spread.
1) One owner, excellent condition, garage kept, clean title, all paperwork, and no needs. Pricing for a Firehawk like this could start at $15,000 on the low end and probably would go higher, right up to $19,000 and be worth it. Depends on the buyer and how much he loves the car.
2) Multiple owner, good condition, no paperwork, needs new tires, a blemish here and there on the paint. This car should be priced a few thousand less than example #1.
Firehawks with more issues than those listed above or with 'histories' would be priced even lower, especially if a 16 year old was the last owner and the car needed a clutch or the top was not working. That's why we most know DETAILS!!!
Please post again if you seriously want this Firehawk. We are glad to assist so you pay accurately and don't overpay. Best of luck!!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

SLP Options effect the value greatly as well...you need to list those.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:21 PM
TECH Junkie

I was really hoping to hear back from you Arone24. Nothing??
Old 06-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry man, I'm waiting for more details. It's had 3 owners. Supposedly is showroom new. Top is great, leather is great still has the protective cover, case, floor mats, birth certificate.

It's a long way from me i was just trying to decide of its worth driving to look at it. I've got em down to 15,500. Started out at 18,000. I've got to get home and order a carfax report.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Arone24
Sorry man, I'm waiting for more details. It's had 3 owners. Supposedly is showroom new. Top is great, leather is great still has the protective cover, case, floor mats, birth certificate.

It's a long way from me i was just trying to decide of its worth driving to look at it. I've got em down to 15,500. Started out at 18,000. I've got to get home and order a carfax report.
That's OK, just wondering. Glad to see you doing your homework. Sounds interesting, and outside of the 3 owners, very positive so far. Nice job on negotiating too.

Quick Reply: 99 Firehawk Vert 6 speed