What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

My 1996 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 07:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 1996 Z28

Hey guys. Thinking of selling my LT1, and getting an LS1 car, most likely a trans am.

When I got the car, funds were not there to get a LS1. I have done several mods to my car now, and it's a fun car to drive, but over the winter I was going to sink several thousand dollars into it, different rear end, driveshaft, some adjustable shocks and that type of thing.

Well I got to thining, before I stick a bunch more money in it, maybe I should start over on an LS1 car.

78,000 miles, interior is a 9.5 out of 10, exterior is 6 out of 10. No rust at all, just been repainted by previous owner. Clear is thick in some spots, and there are some chips on the right rear fender. Mods in signature.

Would probably keep RT-S wheels and put stockers back on unless the price was really good. What do you think is a good price???

Last edited by Stardust; 10-15-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

That's a nice looking Camaro that you have modded just the way you like it. If you have a few thousand more for mods I would sink that $$ into a car you already know well. That's your Camaro.
You won't get a decent LS1 Trans Am for the price of your car and a few thousand more. Not going to happen. You'll be buying a higher mileage car that the current owner probably has no records on (or know anything about the car's past) plus it will need all the mods all over again unless you find an owner that has done exactly what you like. That's a long shot.

Quick Reply: My 1996 Z28