What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy

Need Advice. I recently joined this forum because i'm absolutely going to purchase my first LS1 Camaro. I used to own an LT1 and I love Camaros in general. I'm currently looking into A4 Camaros on craigslist and autotrader, etc. I came across a 2001 z28 red A4 with 53,500 miles. The car seemed very nice. The owner bought the car with 48,000 miles in New Jersey and is now selling it in MA. I'm interested because he's asking a mere 7,500$, the car is stock, with the exception of magnaflow exhaust and aftermarket rims. Two owners. Clean title, Wheels have less than 3,000 miles and the car is garaged in the winters. I would appreciate your experienced input on whether or not this seems too good to be true. Thanks
Old 11-25-2013, 04:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

I agree with you. That is a bit on the low side unless the seller is getting desperate for $$$. No way of knowing until you explore it further in person or get a lot more info on the phone. If on CL, be extra careful. This isn't a car to be bought 'sight unseen'. Good luck!

Quick Reply: New Guy