What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

94 trans am

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 94 trans am

1994 Pontiac Trans AM. it has a 6 speed. original 75K miles. car has New wheels & tires New performance Exhaust system New Performance Suspension New radiator New water pump New hoses New Performance air intake New Performance brakes. Car runs strong and is in great shape. how much would you pay for it??
Old 11-30-2013, 09:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

I guess that '99 T/A didn't work out?? I'd like to hear what happened if you don't mind sharing.
As far as this '94 you used the term 'great shape'. What does that mean? Great shape for a nearly 20 year old car or great shape meaning 'excellent condition'?? If the interior and exterior are decent, and the car hasn't been owned by multiples of owners, then the price should be in the $4,000 - $4,500 area. If there are issues, then lower. It sounds encouraging that so many new parts are on the car. Make sure the clutch and tranny are sound.
Good luck if you go for it.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
I guess that '99 T/A didn't work out?? I'd like to hear what happened if you don't mind sharing.
As far as this '94 you used the term 'great shape'. What does that mean? Great shape for a nearly 20 year old car or great shape meaning 'excellent condition'?? If the interior and exterior are decent, and the car hasn't been owned by multiples of owners, then the price should be in the $4,000 - $4,500 area. If there are issues, then lower. It sounds encouraging that so many new parts are on the car. Make sure the clutch and tranny are sound.
Good luck if you go for it.
hey thanks for all the responses man I really appreciate it...helped me a lot I looked at the 94 trans am yesterday the body was shot it needed to be repainted but didn't look like it in the aid lol so on to the next one.. the 99 trans am I still haven't looked at guys has been on vacation im supposed to look at it tomorrow well see.. I am also looking at this today http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/4206334865.html what are your thoughts on it thanks man
Old 12-01-2013, 09:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

No problem. Glad to assist if I can. Sorry about the '94. I generally don't like commenting on 'linked' CL cars as I've stated in the past. Just too many bad apples out there and I don't want to contribute on their behalf. There are some exceptions where I will post however. There are plenty of good folks that sell on CL but no way to know who's who. There are other reasons why I dislike CL too. That's me anyway. Continued good luck with your search.

Quick Reply: 94 trans am