What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 ws6 value

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 ws6 value

Looking for price range:
2002 t/a ws6 ls1 6 speed
Mileage 60k
Has s/s header/cats/exhaust
Strange rear end with 4:10 posi
Aftermarket filter box/filter/shifter/rims
Newer tires
Aftermarket radio/ amps/ sub and quartz speakers
They will include all original parts
-----------------
2 99 t/a ws6. 6 spd All options but traction control and six disc changer
Mileage 15 k
Has aftermarket s/s header and exhaust
Aftermarket shifter

Thanks for any help

Both cars where stored during winter and come from the northern states
Old 01-10-2014, 08:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

I'm guessing you are looking to buy?
You really didn't mention 'condition' or any owner history on the 2002. Would just be guessing without that info, or you could get a general idea at www.kbb.com. Don't add anything for the mods or very little.

The '99 with 15,000 miles is going to be pricey. You will have to pay a premium for that ultra low mileage unless the car has a bad title or is in lousy condition, but that's probably not the case. If a one owner, and in immaculate condition, the price can go right into the high teens. It would be up to you how much you love the car and are willing to spend. A really sweet price would be under $15,000 if the seller would be willing to let it go. Again, it has to be near mint, at least in excellent condition, for that pricing. Otherwise, if multiple owners, left outside, etc., needs rubber, etc.. then lower pricing. It's all in the details, if you can provide more, and serious about buying.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Teching In

Sorry, yes I am looking to purchase. My purpose is get a nice driver for weekends, not a daily car.

The 2002 is a one owner and good body except for one small ding on quarter panel. The interior is good shape with a little wear starting on front seats.

The owner purchased the car in his early forties. The car is mainly driven on country/hi-way and little city. Maintenance was all kept up to date.

The 99 is a second owner car and was bought to resale, so not a lot of history. The car looks to be in great shape.( of course some imperfections).

Thank you the last reply. It helped
Old 01-10-2014, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

At leastttt $40-50k
Old 01-11-2014, 10:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Car price
Sorry, yes I am looking to purchase. My purpose is get a nice driver for weekends, not a daily car.

The 2002 is a one owner and good body except for one small ding on quarter panel. The interior is good shape with a little wear starting on front seats.

The owner purchased the car in his early forties. The car is mainly driven on country/hi-way and little city. Maintenance was all kept up to date.

The 99 is a second owner car and was bought to resale, so not a lot of history. The car looks to be in great shape.( of course some imperfections).

Thank you the last reply. It helped
Well if the '99 was bought to 'flip' then it will probably be too high. That's too bad.
The '02 sounds a lot better now than before, especially the maintenance part, and middle aged owner. Doesn't guaranty anything but the odds are a lot better that the car wasn't abused. $12,000 - $13,000 wouldn't be too bad if you really like the car. I wouldn't pay over that, not with 60k miles. That isn't a lot of miles for a 12 year old model car but it certainly isn't in the same league as an ultra low mileage example.
Good luck!

Quick Reply: 2002 ws6 value