What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

09 Pontiac G8 GT

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 11:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 09 Pontiac G8 GT

Trying to price out 09 G8 GT.. Thinking 7K for it since it needs some work. Mainly front suspension and cosmetic on the passenger side. Run good though. I think it has under 90K miles. My grandma drives it and its beginning to be too much of a car for her.

Attached Thumbnails 09 Pontiac G8 GT-g8gt.jpg  
Old 02-09-2014, 09:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

If Granny has the bucks, see if you can get it for a birthday present.
If she doesn't, price it right so you don't rip her off. That would mean a real world repair estimate from a shop. Check NADA and KBB in your zip code and use the average of the two for a fair price (plus the repair cost of course).
'Ol granny sure drove it a lot. 90k miles in 4 years??
Old 02-09-2014, 09:44 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
If Granny has the bucks, see if you can get it for a birthday present.
If she doesn't, price it right so you don't rip her off. That would mean a real world repair estimate from a shop. Check NADA and KBB in your zip code and use the average of the two for a fair price (plus the repair cost of course).
'Ol granny sure drove it a lot. 90k miles in 4 years??
It has 84K on it. It was mine for the first year and a half of its life and a lot of highway miles. Bought it off the showroom floor and then realized it just wasn't me. Which worked out, because my grandma had her car totaled by a drunk driver and needed a car, so she took over payments and paid it off. We either will sell it or trade it for a decent running 4x4 truck.

Quick Reply: 09 Pontiac G8 GT