What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Whats it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats it worth?

I have a new in box Scat Forged Rotating assy (4.125 Crank, 4.065 Pistons, Rods and bearings) that I was going to build an LS3 with but have lost interest. The LS3 is in great shape itself and only has about 15k miles on it when it was removed from the Denali and is a complete motor. I was going to build it to go in my CTSV but as stated earlier, I have lost interest.
What do you think this stuff would be worth when I sell it ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Anyone????
Old 04-03-2014, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

How long you had it, you can prob send it back with a restocking charge or sell it for cost minus what you are willing to loose to get the money out of it, usually about 20 to 25% to generate interest, hopefully with papers and warranty.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CAMSTER
How long you had it, you can prob send it back with a restocking charge or sell it for cost minus what you are willing to loose to get the money out of it, usually about 20 to 25% to generate interest, hopefully with papers and warranty.
I have had it for about a year but my buddy I got it from had it for a couple years as well. He got it out of a totaled Denali (rear ended) from the dealership he was managing so there isnt any warranty or anything. I will probably end up selling it locally and sell the stroker kit seperate. Im hoping I can get $1600 for the stroker kit.

Quick Reply: Whats it worth?