What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 Camaro SS -- Overseas PCS

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro SS -- Overseas PCS

Just wanting to see what my camaro is worth. It is a 2002, sunset orange, six-speed SS. It just rolled 30,000 miles last week. I am the second owner. It is in pretty good shape. I performed the only modifications (Borla cat-back and wagon wheels). I still have all of the stock parts in my garage. The only thing really wrong with it right now are some rust bubbles that are starting to show on the hood.

Should I sell it right now (and for what) or should I just store the beast for the next three years?

Thanks!

Jolly Flight
Old 04-07-2014, 04:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

That's a personal choioce that only you can answer. The value won't be going up considerably during the next 3 years, if that's what you are asking.
I don't understand the 'rust' issue you are talking about, not on a 30k miles car. It could severely impact the price.
As you know SOM is a very popular color and can add a bit to the price if someone truly desires it. A 2 owner 6 speed SS with those miles and minor mods in good condition would normally bring about $11,000 - $12,000 in that color. You were smart to save the 'stock' parts. That can certainly help.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you hold on to it for the right buyer I think you can get close to 14

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro SS -- Overseas PCS