What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 Z28 6 speed 97k miles worth?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2000 Z28 6 speed 97k miles worth?

Car is in great shape overall, has factory monterey maroon paint that's in fantastic shape, ebony with tan cloth interior, t tops, all factory. Needs nothing.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Need more details please and a better honest evaluation. I've never seen a 100k miles F-body that is 15 years old that needs nothing. What does 'fantastic' mean? You also used the word 'great'. Fantastic or great for it's age, or really an incredible survivor that was garage kept all it's life by one owner with full maintenance records? I might give you $8,000 for the latter but not even $5,000 for a 4 owner car left outside that's been modded to death. It's all in the details. Is the title clean? How are the tires? That's $600 minimum right there if they need to be replaced. Original clutch? Things like that really affect price and negotiations. Otherwise it just sounds like a used car ad from a local used car lot.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
Need more details please and a better honest evaluation. I've never seen a 100k miles F-body that is 15 years old that needs nothing. What does 'fantastic' mean? You also used the word 'great'. Fantastic or great for it's age, or really an incredible survivor that was garage kept all it's life by one owner with full maintenance records? I might give you $8,000 for the latter but not even $5,000 for a 4 owner car left outside that's been modded to death. It's all in the details. Is the title clean? How are the tires? That's $600 minimum right there if they need to be replaced. Original clutch? Things like that really affect price and negotiations. Otherwise it just sounds like a used car ad from a local used car lot.

What he said...

Quick Reply: 2000 Z28 6 speed 97k miles worth?