What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

need opinions on selling my turbo t/a

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 06:51 AM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need opinions on selling my turbo t/a

thinking of selling my car or probably parting it out. its on my last nerve in a bad way money is not an issue so much as is, someone telling me to step away? my wife is pregnant w/ our 2nd child (also have a 3yr old) so how much time will i really have next year? should i just build me a bad street car or ??????????

there are a few on here that knows the problems i have had w/ the car or just outright trying to get to the track and strange stuff happen.

here are a few links. a few pics of the car and a few of the build and of course the carnage

https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/953701-magazine-shoot-my-car.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/953610-fi-94x-billet-build-up.html

and then
https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/972100-kabooooom-pics-help.html

its also been in super rod magazine, soooo how would i feel if i seen it at a local track
Old 08-20-2008, 07:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Wow that car is bad ***, I'd keep that **** and put kids up for adoption and tell my wife that this a man's world......that is just my opinion though
Old 08-20-2008, 07:08 AM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

well it dont have nothing to do w/ my wife. she doesnt want me to get rid of it. she is an overly supportive wife in my opinion.

Last edited by red83; 08-20-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Looks like you put too much of your hard work into this car....you'd regret getting rid of it
Old 08-20-2008, 08:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WhiteFormula98
Looks like you put too much of your hard work into this car....you'd regret getting rid of it
agreed. we all have times when our cars just get on our last nerves, but eventually you'll get the bugs worked out, and when you do you'll be happy you kept it. when you build a all out race car there's always going to be something that just seems to pop up. same with my malibu, went for pretty much a whole season w/o any major glitches (besides blown tire down the track) and then this year we've been fighting it the whole time (junk in the carb, blowing through the torque converter, and finally spinning a rod) and i dont think ive gotten one good pass out of it, to its full potential, but i wouldnt give it up. when it does run right it makes ya proud of it.

Quick Reply: need opinions on selling my turbo t/a