Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

New Holeshot wheel styles

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Holeshot wheel styles

Some more options for race-only wheels...
Old 10-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Restricted User

I really don't think any of those look good. Functional? Sure. Sexy? Nope.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Can't argue with tastes since that is subjective, but having run their wheels, they are light and their quality is second to none.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Addict

Gotta agree, not digging one of them. Look something akin to martial arts weapons.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

With the centers being machined out of a flat piece of aluminum, there are only so many things they can do for style.

Overall, they at least give some options and I think the Sunstar looks a lot like a D-10 but backwards (narrow spokes at the center, wide at the bolted joint) which is cool.

These are on their webpage and sort of look like a Magnum drag:

The ones that look like kung-fu instruments are suspect, but the 5-spoke wheels all look pretty decent. I mean how much can you really do that has not been done so far while not copying an existing wheel?

The biggest selling point of the Holeshots that I have heard is not only do they offer a backspace to tuck the front wheels in, but the rears match the fronts. Also, I believe you can order the rears in about any size or backspace.

Between these and the new Welds, atleast maybe I'll start seeing more than Dragstars at the tracks here in So Cal!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:36 AM
TECH Addict

^ I guess that one is alright. How much for a 15x10 7.5 BS?
Old 10-29-2008, 07:32 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Skippy SS
With the centers being machined out of a flat piece of aluminum, there are only so many things they can do for style.

Overall, they at least give some options and I think the Sunstar looks a lot like a D-10 but backwards (narrow spokes at the center, wide at the bolted joint) which is cool.

These are on their webpage and sort of look like a Magnum drag:

The ones that look like kung-fu instruments are suspect, but the 5-spoke wheels all look pretty decent. I mean how much can you really do that has not been done so far while not copying an existing wheel?

The biggest selling point of the Holeshots that I have heard is not only do they offer a backspace to tuck the front wheels in, but the rears match the fronts. Also, I believe you can order the rears in about any size or backspace.

Between these and the new Welds, atleast maybe I'll start seeing more than Dragstars at the tracks here in So Cal!
You really think those look like D 10s?