Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Billet specialties?? Where to order now??

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Billet specialties?? Where to order now??

Anyone know of anywhere else to get a decent price on a set of street lites.. Im gonna be ordering 2 sets.. 17's for my 98 Z28 and a set of 15's for my 69 Prostreet SS.. Pm me if anyone has found any since there has been problems on here.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've always suggested Burkhart Racing. They are a sponsor.

Keep in mind guys...many understandingly so try to find the lowest price around and someone who will beat someone else’s price...many times this comes at its own price.

Customer service is worth something. If it’s not worth anything to the purchaser, they should consider keeping quiet about how they are having problems or can't get hold of someone who is selling parts as a side job or working from their parent’s basement.

Most well respected companies have more overhead vs. someone who is playing around selling things online. If you want something without customer support ebay or craigslist may work. While we all try to be competitive regarding pricing, we all have to be realistic as well.

If anyone is interested in our Bogart line of products, we can offer road race wheels which are high quality wheels which will take just about any punishment and are among the lightest in the world. We are offering a special for the first time ever until the end of this month. https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-ti...heel-sale.html

They will offer advantages over others regarding design, structure and weight. We also can build drag wheels which are far lighter than other configurations giving outstanding racing results. All our products are built to design for EACH car. We do not offer one size fits most. While our products are custom built to the customers needs, to many surprize, many times, we are not the most expensive option out there. Actually, for what is received, the value is far greater.

Good luck.