Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

If you own any type of polished aluminum or chrome wheels this is for you. Make your CCW, iForged, HRE, 360 etc wheels look better than new with Blingmaster. I have personally owned 3 sets of CCW wheels so I can tell you how hard it is to keep up on polished aluminum. I have tried everything from Mothers, Wenol and even Flitz and nothing compares to the shine and ease of use Blingmaster has to offer. Simply use a clean microfiber towel with a little bit of the polish and go to work. The best part about this polish is the easy removal. With most others you really need to work at it to get the black residue off but not with Blingmaster.

Click The First Pic Below To Order Your Today!!! We Even Include A Free Microfiber Polishing Towel With Your Order So Your Ready To Go To Work As Soon As Your Order Arrives.

As you can see in all of the above pictures Blingmaster does an excellent job at removing fuel and soot deposits from your exhaust tips achieving a chrome like shine to even stainlees steel. A little elbow grease is all it takes.

We have sold hundreds of bottles of Blingmaster on corvetteforum.com and have just taken on LS1tech as new forum.

I post under the same forum name: z06_joe (screen name is a clickable link to my page over on corvetteforum.com) so feel free to look me up on that site for some credentials. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me. We offer a huge selection of detailing products on our site so check it out.

Click the bottles below to order yours today.

Joe
www.detailsupplyonline.com

Last edited by z06_joe; 07-10-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Banned

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. DO NOT USE ACID ON POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS.

Ok everyone here is a real world no gimmick test of the Blingmaster Metal polish in an extreme situation.

I took and old alumninum accumulator that was from my old C5 Corvette that has been laying on the floor in the shop for over a year. Its not a pretty piece, it has scratches dings and pitting in the metal. It has not been cared for.

Here is the part in its natural state, nothing fancy here

This is a wheel acid we manufacture for heavy brake dust on painted or chrome wheels, it destroys the finish on aluminum.

A quick rinse with clean water to remove the acid.

And here you go, if anyone here has ever used a harsh wheel cleaner or all purpose cleaner on their wheels I'm sure this dull white finish looks familiar.

Here is the amount of product you need, you use a very small amount of polish to achieve great results.

Work the polish in until you start to see the black residue.

And here are your results, this was all done by hand folks. No machines were used.

Here is another area I polished up, real world results with the polish and a microfiber towel.

Now keep in mind everyone, this is not a nice piece of material were working on. This is a dried up, uncared for AC drier that we scarred with acid for this test. Your wheels, trim, exhaust tips and intake piping will come out even better.

This is a one step process that will polish up and also leave a layer of protection on the metal behind so future cleanings will be even easier. No tools or special skills are required, just the towel we provide and some elbow grease.

I hope everyone enjoyed reading this post.

Joe

Old 07-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Banned

All pending orders have shipped out. Thank you everyone for your business, your tracking numbers have been sent to the email address we have on file.

Have a great week!!!

Joe
www.detailsupplyonline.com
Old 07-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Banned

Thanks again to everyone who placed an order, your tracking numbers were sent to the email address we have on file.

Joe
Old 08-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Banned

All pending orders have shipped out. Thanks again everyone, be sure to check out our new items. Have a great weekend.

Joe
THE NEXT LEVEL OF CAR CARE
Old 08-17-2009, 09:59 AM
11 Second Club

Ok I just tried out the new goodies for the first time. Definitely some good stuff. I bought the Flitz Aluminum PreClean, Blingmaster Aluminator, and the Flitz Carnauba Wax Protectant. My Prostar skinnies were looking extremely rough. I bought them used last year off of some redneck. I knew this would be a tough test for my new products. The entire process took about 30 minutes, and was all done by hand, no powerball or anything.

First two pics are the backside of one of the wheels before any cleaning.

After Aluminum PreClean. I found that the wheels were well past gone. The pitting was very deep, so I didn't put any more effort into the back of the wheels.

Now for the pretty stuff. Flipped the wheels over and sprayed on the PreClean (I know, I know, I need a new centercap)

After cleaning and polishing with Aluminator (I know, I know, I need a new centercap)

Wheel on the left is polished with the Aluminator, wheel on the right is just cleaned with the PreClean, no polish

And lastly, after applying the Wax Protectant

The stuff works really great! I can't wait to take on My ZR1s! Ran out of time today though.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Banned

All pending orders as of 8/18 have shipped out. Thanks again everyone, be sure to check out our new items. We have added the complete Meguiar's line and will be adding another professional wax/polish/glaze/compound line to the website starting tomorrow called Hi-Temp.

Joe
Old 08-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Banned

All pending orders as of 8/20 have shipped out. Thanks again everyone, be sure to check out our new items. We have added the complete Meguiar's line as well as Hi-Temp polishes, waxes, and compounds. Hi-Temp has some really great synthetic waxes under their belt. Also check out their Magnum 357 Water Based Polish Leveler.

Joe

Last edited by z06_joe; 08-20-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Banned

Thank you for the orders everyone. All items have shipped out and all tracking numbers have been emailed.

Joe