Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Blingmaster Aluminum Polish & Protect It Kit On Sale Now!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blingmaster Aluminum Polish & Protect It Kit On Sale Now!!!

We have had such a great success on the forum with our Blingmaster Aluminator Metal Polish that we decided to put together a kit that will take your dull, pitted, heavily waterspotted and scratched aluminum to that chrome like shine in no time.

This kit includes the Blingmaster Green Stuff, Aluminator and Bling Barrier. These three products combined will take your aluminum to the next level of shine.

Blingmaster Green Stuff is the aggressive polish that will remove heavy oxidation, waterspots, pitting and scratches from the metal. Follow up with the Blingmaster Aluminator to achieve that chrome like shine and then top coat the surface with Bling Barrier to seal down that new finish.

This kit is easy to use even for the novice metal polisher. You will find yourself looking for things to polish just for the sake of polishing.

Click The Pics To Check Out The Products On Our Site.

Before you polish its always best to cean your metal first to remove any foreign material or debris that will affect your final outcome. We reccomend Flitz Aluminum PreClean. This safe for use on aluminum cleaner is perfect to use prior to the Blingmaster Polishing line.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Banned

All pending orders as of 8/18 have shipped out. Thanks again everyone, be sure to check out our new items. We have added the complete Meguiar's line and will be adding another professional wax/polish/glaze/compound line to the website starting tomorrow called Hi-Temp.

Joe
THE NEXT LEVEL OF CAR CARE
Old 08-20-2009, 05:31 PM
TECH Resident

Default 84th lane and park blvd.

hey joe i seen you pullin in to sam's club this morn, i was in my wht ford p/u car sounds bad !!!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by billyb
hey joe i seen you pullin in to sam's club this morn, i was in my wht ford p/u car sounds bad !!!
That was me, hard to miss the yellow devil. LOL

Joe
Old 08-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Banned

All pending orders as of 8/20 have shipped out. Thanks again everyone, be sure to check out our new items. We have added the complete Meguiar's line as well as Hi-Temp polishes, waxes, and compounds. Hi-Temp has some really great synthetic waxes under their belt. Also check out their Magnum 357 Water Based Polish Leveler.

Joe
THE NEXT LEVEL OF CAR CARE

Last edited by z06_joe; 08-20-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Banned

Thank you for the orders everyone. All items have shipped out and all tracking numbers have been emailed.

Joe

Quick Reply: Blingmaster Aluminum Polish & Protect It Kit On Sale Now!!!