Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Ruff 931

Old 02-16-2010, 09:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ruff 931

Ruff R931

Ive looked and searched for pics of these IN BLACK on an FBody and havent found any. Ive seen them on a silver Nissan 350Z and they looked like ****.
Id really like to see them on a black FBody if anyone can find me a pic

BTW I would most likely paint the center chrome section black as well if I were to use them

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Ruff 931-ruff_racing931.jpg  
Old 02-17-2010, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Those IMO are going to look like **** no matter what you put them on. Those are for escalades in the ghetto or donk-fabulous cutlass supremes. IMO. Of ALL the rims out there, why would you chose those?
Old 02-18-2010, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

Im not even going to waste my time explaining to you what DONK or GHETTO is... nor will I defend my reason for considering these wheels.
Bump your post count in someone elses thread

Last edited by veddersbetter; 02-18-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by veddersbetter
??? alright ??? You wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Im not going to put 24's on my car? Maybe 18's... . Theyre not ZR1s or ZO6 etc....whereas I love those wheels... I just see them too much. Its a very simple design.. I see absolutely nothing ghetto about these

So tell me.. In YOUR OPINION.. what makes them so donktacular. Is it the 5 spoke design? Is it the deep dish design? Is it the chrome I mentioned painting over? Is it the fact not everyone has them? Or is it the fact you want to bump your post count?

I didnt ask for criticism .. or opinions. I asked for pictures. If you dont have a picture.. Go back to your hole

LOL yea you're right. You didnt. Sorry! I HATE when people do that to my threads lol. I dont like the chrome stripe on a black rim, and i dont like lips that are paint matched. But what i really hate about these rim sin particular is that the spokes bend inwards at the edge. To answer your questions;
-i like 5 spoke designs, hardly anything else looks right on our cars
-chrome yes one of them
-i like things that are different, i like orginality and being different. Just good different you know? Like do something cause you like it, and if its different then thats aweome!
-Bump my post count? How lame is that? Why would anyone seriously do that? Do you get paid for it or something? Never understood that.
I dont have any pictures sorry. I COULD see them looking ok on a 35th camaro.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:36 AM
On The Tree

Its cool.
But I too hate 5 spoke designs that bend inward... hideous...

I realize theyre hardly CCW's... but I will take donations for the cost difference
Attached Thumbnails Ruff 931-14714100419.jpg   Ruff 931-dscf2024.jpg   Ruff 931-img_1773large.jpg  
Old 03-14-2010, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

I had a member here PM me these pics. I have since went with Ruff 278's because I got a GREAT deal on them. I do however think these would have looked great on my Formy.
Figured Id post it up for future searches.

Search this Thread