Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Need some custom wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 08:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some custom wheels

Custom made that is.

I have a little project underway. It's a clone of a 60s rally car, but using a modern driveline (LS2) and a custom tube chassis with some Corvette C5 suspension pieces. The suspension has been built to use the stock vette hubs and the control arms fabricated so that the stock wheels fit under the fenders.

The original wheels were American Racing Silverstones - 15x6.
They look like this:

Need some custom wheels-139-3924_img.jpg

I want something that looks as close to this as possible, but that has the same sizes, bolt pattern and offsets F/R as the vette wheels.

I'm looking for suggestions for manufacturers of custom wheels. I'm not having a lot of luck with Google.

For those of you who like different stuff, the progress on the build project can be seen here: http://www.tr250v8.com
Old 02-17-2010, 09:17 PM
On The Tree

Something along these lines?

Came across them while looking around another forum. Made by NewGen Wheels. Google "NewGen Lite Wheels" and the first link should find the company DriverzInc. They have a good reputation from what I've read on Pro-Touring.com
Old 02-17-2010, 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks - they look more like a Panasport than an ARE but are still closer than anything else I've seen. I dropped them a line to get more info.