Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

HP Designs Center Cap?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HP Designs Center Cap?

So I purchased some HP Split 5's a couple months ago. Have yet to get them installed due to the typical poor college student thing haha. Anyways I'll try to spare most the details, but when I initially received the wheels one wheel was missing the center cap. It was also scratched since whoever took the pictures of the wheels forgot to put the protective sock back on before shipping. They weren't that bad, just had to go buy some chrome polish and some time to buff them out.

I complained a bit to the seller, since when I contacted them their answer was for me to do what I ended up doing, and I didn't feel that was good customer service on their part.

Anyways, I was told the missing center cap was shipped out over winter break. I hadn't received it before I had to go back to school, but figured that had to do with the holidays when shipping always takes longer. Needless to say, when I got back to school, it slipped my mind, and I had forgotten all about it until I went home last weekend. It never showed up.

I've tried calling the store a couple times but no answer. I left a message but haven't heard back from them. Sorry for the long rant, just trying to vent a little lol. So, anyone know where I can get a center cap for a Split 5?