Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Pic Request...

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 01:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic Request...

I have been trying to decide what wheels will fit best on the front of my car. I'm planning on using an 11" rim at all 4 corners and the choices that I have found are 36mm offset or 50mm offset. I keep getting conflicting info on which wheels to use on the front. Some say 36mm with no spacer spacer and some say 50mm with a small spacer.

I found a place that has the 36mm offset for a pretty good price but don't want to make an order until I know for sure.

I know that the 36mm offset in the rear will stick out about 1/4" past the fender on the camaros and I assume the same thing or worse for the front.

But if you have 17x11s mounted up front please tell me your offset please and can you show a pic taken from the top of the fender looking down towards the ground?

Thanks in advance

BTW anyone know of any place that sells ZR1 style wheels in the traditional style without a deep dish?

Last edited by Turnin20s; 12-04-2010 at 03:40 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump, I'm going to make an order for the 36mm offset front wheels and see what happens if they aren't going to fit like I want them I'll just send them back and get something else