Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Need help pricing

Old 01-21-2011, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help pricing

Well, I don't know if this goes here but I didn't know where to put it in the parts classified section. I need help pricing my wheels. I don't know a good price to ask. They are stock 2000 polished WS6 wheels. Clear coat is coming off in spots. Yesterday I put brand new 275/40zr17 Nitto 555 on. I was contemplating on getting new wheels before I bought new tires, but I went ahead and bought the tires. Now I have changed my mind and want to buy new wheels and tires. So, I get some opinions on how much I should ask. Brand New tires with stickers on it still, and 4 WS6 wheels.

Thanks
Old 01-21-2011, 03:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody? Figured this would be the place to ask.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:17 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I'd check out ebay to gauge yourself and what these sorts of things are selling for right about now. I remember when I was in the market for a set of Speedlines back in December, I saw reasonably good wheels, without curb rash or any other sorts of damage with 50-60% left on tires going for about $5-600 before shipping. I'm sure your Nitto's cost a heckuva lot more than that, so factor that into your asking price but don't expect to make too much back on the whole set...

Search this Thread