Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Pics of my New Pilot Super Sports on my 03 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 07:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pics of my New Pilot Super Sports on my 03 Z06

Hey guys, just got these installed a few days ago. They are 275/35/18's in front and 305/30/19's in rear, I have aftermarket Fikse wheels. These tires are above extraordinary, I used to spin all of first and most of second with my six yr. old Pilot Sports. I can now dead hook first from 5 mph. No wheel spin either when powershifting 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. I used to get wheel spin even going from 3rd to 4th when cold out.

Along with better traction, these new Michelins have great handling and road feel, without hardly any road noise. Plus the ride is great, but having little noise is a big plus especially in a c5 z06. Much quieter than KDW2's on my GTO. The other great thing is these tires are rated 300 treadware and should last 30k miles which makes them worth the asking price.

These tires are just great overall, and I haven't even driven them in the rain where the are supposed to be great too. When tested against the ps2's these new tires were 1.5 secs quicker per lap on about a 2 mile course, so I may head up to Button Willow to test these this summer, to see how I do.
Get these guys if you can fit them on your rims.
Pics.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my New Pilot Super Sports on my 03 Z06-019.jpg   Pics of my New Pilot Super Sports on my 03 Z06-021.jpg   Pics of my New Pilot Super Sports on my 03 Z06-022.jpg