Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

OEwheels Bullit wheels on an F-body?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEwheels Bullit wheels on an F-body?

I have a badly bent stock speedline wheel on my 02 WS6. The Bullit wheels that OEwheels sells are exactly what i'm looking for but the offset is quite off for an F-body and i'm guessing since it's too negative that spacers would not make them fit, correct?

Their price is really attractive and nothing they have in the Camaro section really catches my eye.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by elwood2
I have a badly bent stock speedline wheel on my 02 WS6. The Bullit wheels that OEwheels sells are exactly what i'm looking for but the offset is quite off for an F-body and i'm guessing since it's too negative that spacers would not make them fit, correct?

Their price is really attractive and nothing they have in the Camaro section really catches my eye.
Wouldnt it be easier/ better to get some TT2s, classics, american racing, or similar centerlines, etc with the correct offset/ bolt pattern. they look almost identical. If you are considering the oewheels for the price, think again. you will also have to buy adapters which can be a little pricey too.

Aslo with a 24mm offset plus adapters, it will not fit. the tires will stick out of the fenders by a inch or two.

Last edited by 808z28camaro; 04-26-2011 at 07:08 PM.