Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

BS 15" streel lites

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 10:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BS 15" streel lites

I'm looking to get some 15x4 and 15x10 for 02 SS,anyone know where is the best place to get them at? other then Summit and Jegs. Also I have 1/2 studs on the rear, they make lugs to fit them right? I'm sure they do tho. pm if its a non sponsor just looking to find a deal if i can. thanks...
Old 09-21-2011, 03:58 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i wanna say speed inc, had a pretty good deal, not sure tough it was awhile when i called, but as far as what i can recall they make a rear for the f body that will clear the rear brakes, you will pay alot more for the f body rear wheel, now i think what alot of guys are doing is just getting the rears with the right backspacing and using the same method as fitting a set of prostars on, grinding ,longer studs,etc. i wanna say the f body wheel is over 100 more per wheel .again it has been awhile since i called about a set of rims but the place i called i think it was 1439 for 2 15x10s and 2 17x7s for the front lugs and all that shipped to your door.if your not at the track alot and its more of a street car i like the 17s in front ,i think it looks better to. well good luck man sorry im not much help but i hope you have a rough idea
Old 09-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call billet specialties direct go to there web page and call and tell them what you are wanting they have the correct bs for fbodys