Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Lugnuts and Studs for C5 ZO6 Rims?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 10:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Lugnuts and Studs for C5 ZO6 Rims?

Just got a set of C5 Z06 rims and I'm wondering what lugnuts are typically used with them? My stock lugs are a little beat so I'm going to replace them anyway. Do chrome ones look the best?

Also, my car has a mix-match of studs on it. The rears are stock but one is broke. The fronts are the longer ARP ones. Should I replace the rears with the ARP's or replace the fronts with stock ones? The ARP ones look long and I'm worried about finding closed lugnuts that will fit. I also want to be able to run my stock rims sometimes for the track.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just ordered c5 z06 wheels for my ws6 and I just bought chrome acorn style lug nuts, the factory black capped lug nuts look awful! lol
Old 02-12-2012, 11:28 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yea I just test fitted a wheel on the front and the studs are way too long. I guess I need the short stock ones
Old 02-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've used acorn style on every set of vette wheels I've owned, for chrome I go chrome, black I go black, polished or aluminum, I would go regular style acorn.

but yea man, your talking direct replacement wheel fitments, nothing changes. That's why so many people go with Vette wheels, almost perfect fitment every time for F-Body's.

Just order some stock length studs off summit, 20 for $20 or so. Done deal.
And usually most aftermarket wheels sellers have hella good lug nut deals, complete packages.

Quick Reply: Lugnuts and Studs for C5 ZO6 Rims?